|Makes 8||Prep Time 20 minutes||Cook Time 30 minutes|
1. Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan. Add the pork mince and spring onions. Quickly stir-fry until the pork colours. Add the ginger and garlic and continue cooking for a further 2 minutes.
2. Add dark soy sauce, Wattie's Bit on the Side Sweet Chilli Sauce, cabbage and carrot. Continue cooking until the vegetables soften.
3. Mix cornflour with 2 tablespoons of cold water and stir into the pork and vegetables with the mung bean sprouts. Remove from heat, season to taste and set aside to cool.
4. Preheat oven to 200°C fan bake or 220°C conventional. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
5. Take 1 spring roll wrapper. Place one eighth of the filling in the corner. Fold in the sides to encase the filling and roll up tightly, sealing the end with a little cold water. Place seam side down on the baking tray. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
6. Brush liberally with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy, turning once during cooking.
Chilli Dipping Sauce:
Mix ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.