| Serves 2 (makes 4)
|| Prep Time 10 minutes
|| Cook Time 10 minutes
1 medium potato, peeled and grated (to yield 1 cup)
1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 Tbsp chopped chives
1 tsp grated lemon zest
1 egg, beaten
95 g can Greenseas Sundried Tomato and Onion Tuna
- Place the grated potato in a clean tea towel and squeeze out the excess liquid from the potato. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add parsley, chives, lemon zest and beaten egg. Mix well. Carefully mix in Greenseas Tuna with Sundried Tomato and Onion.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Divide the tuna mixture into 4 and spoon into the pan. Cook over medium to low heat for approximately 5 minutes on each side until potato is cooked and rosti golden. Serve with a crisp green salad, garnished with a lemon wedge.
- Make sure that you squeeze out as much of the potato liquid as you can to avoid the rosti being too wet
- Serve cold as a lunchbox or picnic suggestion