Spiced Hoki with Summer Pasta Salad
| Serves 4
|| Prep Time 15 minutes
|| Cook Time 30 minutes
1 ½ cup small pasta spirals
410 g can Wattie's Whole Kernel Corn, drained
½ red capsicum, deseeded and diced
½ green capsicum, deseeded and diced
½ telegraph cucumber, diced
2 spring onions, sliced
1 handful fresh coriander, chopped
400 g packet Sealord frozen Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets
3 Tbsp lemon juice
¼ cup olive oil
½ tsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190°C fan bake.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling lightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn, red and green capsicums, cucumber, spring onions and coriander. Toss the dressing through the salad, seasoning to taste. Chill while cooking the hoki.
- Place the Sealord frozen Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for approximately 16 minutes, turning once during cooking. For conventional bake see packet instructions. Serve with the pasta salad, garnished with a lemon wedge.
- Lemon Dressing: Whisk ingredients together and season to taste.