|Serves 4-6||Prep Time 15 minutes||Cook Time 20 minutes|
1. Place half the bottle of Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing in a bowl. Add lamb and toss to coat. Set aside.
2. Over medium heat barbecue the capsicums, onions, courgettes and tomatoes on an oiled plate. Alternatively these can be roasted in a pre-heated 200°C oven until tender. Place in a bowl.
3. Barbecue marinated lamb over medium heat until just cooked through.
4. Carefully toss the cooked lamb through the vegetables, adding extra Caramelised Onion Dressing to taste. Allow to cool.
5. Serve the salad over mesclun leaves. Scatter crumbled feta on top just before serving if wished. Serve with crusty bread.
* This recipe is classified as Gluten Free. To the best of our knowledge, the ingredients used in this recipe including the Heinz Wattie’s products do not contain any added cereals containing gluten or ingredients derived from cereals containing gluten. It is important to carefully read ingredient labels on food products because foods can sometimes be reformulated and the ingredients, allergens or nutrition information can sometimes change without notice.