|Serves 4||Prep Time 20 minutes||Cook Time 10 minutes|
1. Mix the marinade ingredients into a bowl. Add the lamb. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare the salad dressing by combining the Gourmet Garden Coriander, Gourmet Garden Mild or Hot Chilli, brown sugar and lemon juice. Whisk to combine and set aside.
3. Cook the rice stick noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain again and then cut into shorter lengths and place in a large bowl. Add the carrot sticks, blanched snow peas and sliced cucumber. Toss the dressing through the salad.
4. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the lamb strips and cook over a high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the lamb is just cooked. Remove from the heat.
5. Gently toss the warm lamb through the salad. Transfer to a serving platter. Add watercress and garnish with peanuts if wished.
* This recipe is classified as Gluten Free. To the best of our knowledge, the ingredients used in this recipe including the Heinz Wattie’s products do not contain any added cereals containing gluten or ingredients derived from cereals containing gluten. It is important to carefully read ingredient labels on food products because foods can sometimes be reformulated and the ingredients, allergens or nutrition information can sometimes change without notice.