1. Heat the oil in a deep, oven-proof frying pan, preferably one that is 26cm wide. Add the Wattie's Frozen International Vegetable Mix and toss quickly to just brown. Set aside.
2. Add the Wattie's Rosemary and Garlic Potato Roasters and cook over a high heat to begin to brown. This may be best done in two batches. Scatter over the vegetables and diced ham.
3. Beat together the eggs, mustard, milk or lite cream and grated cheese. Pour over the potato mixture and cook over the direct heat for 2 minutes.
4. Transfer to a 180°C oven for 45-50 minutes or until the frittata is golden on top and the filling is firm to the touch.
5. Serve the frittata with your favourite relish or chutney.
In place of ham steaks, use 3-4 rashers of bacon diced or diced luncheon sausage.