4 cups cooked macaroni pasta (or similar shape)
3-4 spring onions, trimmed
2-3 tsp minced garlic
180 g can Greenseas Tuna Chunks in Springwater
410 g can Wattie's Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Bake Sauce.
2-3 tomatoes, sliced
2-3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
100 g grated cheese
- In a bowl mix together the macaroni pasta, onion, garlic, Greenseas Tuna Chunks in Springwater and Wattie's Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Bake Sauce.
- Turn into a 5-6 cup capacity oven-proof dish.
- Bake at 190°C for 30-35 minutes or until hot.
- Arrange the tomato slices on top and scatter over the parsley and the tasty grated cheese. Grill for 3-5 minutes until the cheese browns.
- Serve immediately with a crisp salad.
- If wished replace grated cheese with crumbled feta.