1. Squeeze the Wattie’s Frozen Chopped Spinach between two plates to remove any excess moisture.
2. In a food processor put the spinach, cottage cheese, feta, pesto, mustard and eggs and process until very smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spray or brush one sheet of filo with a little oil and top with a second sheet. Repeat with a further two sheets and use to line a 20cm square cake tin.
4. Pour the filling in and smooth out evenly.
5. Flip over the edges of the filo to cover the filling. Spray or brush 4 sheets of filo with a little oil and scrunch up and place on top.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until the filling is set. Serve in wedges with a yoghurt sauce to the side.
Blend 1 cup of natural yoghurt with grated rind of one lemon and 2 Tbsp freshly chopped chives.