1. In a bowl mix together the mince, rice, herbs, paprika and egg. Season with pepper. Roll into 16 even sized balls.
2. Heat the oil in a large flame-proof casserole dish and quickly brown the meatballs evenly.
3. Add the onion, carrots, capsicum, Wattie's Condensed Tomato Soup, Salt Reduced and water to the casserole and stir to mix.
4. Cover and simmer on top of the stove for 40-45 minutes until the meatballs are tender and the rice is cooked.
Alternatively cook in oven at 180°C for 1 hour.
* This recipe is classified as Gluten Free. To the best of our knowledge, the ingredients used in this recipe including the Heinz Wattie’s products do not contain any added cereals containing gluten or ingredients derived from cereals containing gluten. It is important to carefully read ingredient labels on food products because foods can sometimes be reformulated and the ingredients, allergens or nutrition information can sometimes change without notice.