|Serves 4||Prep Time 15 minutes||Cook Time 45-50 minutes|
1. Brown the lamb in a very hot, lidded frying pan in the oil until well browned on all sides.
2. Add the onion, capsicum and dried fruit if using, Wattie's Moroccan Style Tomatoes and water or stock and stir to mix.
3. Cover and simmer gently for 35-40 minutes.
4. Pour the boiling water or stock over the couscous, cover and stand for 10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Add the butter, cover and microwave on high power for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and season with salt.
5. Serve the lamb over the couscous adding your favourite vegetables to accompany.