|Makes 30 slices||Prep Time 15 minutes|
1. Heat the margarine or butter, sugar and cocoa together in a saucepan until the butter has melted.
2. Remove from the heat and cool one minute. Beat in the egg, vanilla essence and orange rind.
3. Place the Weight Watchers Breakfast Cereal into a plastic bag and crush lightly with a rolling pin.
4. Mix the crushed cereal, sultanas and marshmallows into the melted mixture. Press evenly into a, baking paper-lined 19cm x 29cm slice tin.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Use a warm knife to cut into 30 pieces to serve.