|Serves 4||Prep Time 15 minutes||Cook Time 20 minutes|
1. Heat a dash oil in a heat-proof casserole or lidded frying pan. Add the onion and cook for 3-5 minutes until soft.
2. Add the garlic and paprika and cook a further minute.
3. Dice the pumpkin and add to the pan with the drained Wattie's Chickpeas, Wattie’s Savoury Tomatoes, raisins and stock or water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli to the casserole, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes until the vegetables are all tender.
Season to taste before serving over rice.
* This recipe is classified as Gluten Free. To the best of our knowledge, the ingredients used in this recipe including the Heinz Wattie’s products do not contain any added cereals containing gluten or ingredients derived from cereals containing gluten. It is important to carefully read ingredient labels on food products because foods can sometimes be reformulated and the ingredients, allergens or nutrition information can sometimes change without notice.