|Serves 4||Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 15 minutes|
1. Heat half the oil or butter in a frying pan and when hot, place the Tegel Chicken Breasts Fillets skin side down first. Cover with a lid and cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes.
2. Turn over and cook a further 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Set aside on a plate and keep covered.
3. Add the remaining oil or butter to the pan and when hot, stir in the mushrooms and onion and cook over a moderate heat, stirring regularly until the vegetables are softened.
4. Stir in the mustard and creme fraiche and bring to a gentle simmer. Return the chicken to the pan, cover and heat through for a further 1-2 minutes. Season well with salt and pepper.
Serve with vegetables.
Creme fraiche requires no reducing down and does not curdle if boiled or mixed with wine.
* This recipe is classified as Gluten Free. To the best of our knowledge, the ingredients used in this recipe including the Heinz Wattie’s products do not contain any added cereals containing gluten or ingredients derived from cereals containing gluten. It is important to carefully read ingredient labels on food products because foods can sometimes be reformulated and the ingredients, allergens or nutrition information can sometimes change without notice.