|Serves 4-6||Prep Time 15 minutes||Cook Time 50 minutes|
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Beat together the Wattie's Sour Cream & Chive Pastato Bake Sauce and eggs.
2. Butter the inside of a 6-cup-capacity oven-proof dish and scatter over the garlic.
3. Spread half the pasta bake sauce and egg mixture over the dish. Layer the potatoes, red capsicum, spring onions and salami in the dish, finishing with a layer of the remaining pasta bake mixture.
4. Sprinkle over the smoked cheddar.
5. Bake for 50 minutes until the potatoes are tender.