|Serves 12||Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 20 minutes|
1. Preheat oven to 180° C. Cut twelve 15 x 15cm squares from baking paper and use these to line a 12-cup muffin tray.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk and cheese together and season with freshly ground pepper.
3. Place 2 steamer bags of the Wattie’s SteamFresh Vegetables
in the microwave and cook together on high for 2-3 minutes or until defrosted. Cut open bags and drain any excess water before dividing vegetables between muffin cups.
4. Cut Wattie’s Asparagus into 3cm sized pieces, keeping aside the tips and place cut stalks into the muffin cups.
5. Divide egg mixture between all the frittatas. Finish with asparagus tips and a little blue cheese, if using.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and the egg has set. Serve hot or cold.
Serve with a salad and your favourite chutney on the side.
* This recipe is classified as Gluten Free. To the best of our knowledge, the ingredients used in this recipe including the Heinz Wattie’s products do not contain any added cereals containing gluten or ingredients derived from cereals containing gluten. It is important to carefully read ingredient labels on food products because foods can sometimes be reformulated and the ingredients, allergens or nutrition information can sometimes change without notice.