- 2-3 cups penne pasta
- boiling salted water
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs
- juice of 1 lemon
- 200 g marinated feta cheese, finely diced
- 3-4 Tbsp oil
- 100 g salami, finely sliced
- salt and pepper
- 500 g bag Wattie's Chuckwagon Corn Mix
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain well.
2. Microwave the Wattie's Chuckwagon Corn Mix for 4 minutes, stirring half way through cooking. (Alternatively toss the vegetables in the hot saucepan for 4-5 minutes until they are just cooked).
3. In a bowl mix together the pasta, cooked vegetables, oil, lemon juice, salami, feta cheese, herbs and salt and pepper and toss to mix.
Serve warm or cold.
Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley or rosemary.