- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 Tbsp flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- 400 g button mushrooms, halved
- 400 g can Wattie's Italian Style Tomatoes
- 12 stuffed green olives
1. Remove the skin from the drumsticks if wished. Toss chicken in seasoned flour.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a large lidded non-stick frying pan.
3. Add the chicken pieces and brown over a moderately hot heat for 5 minutes, turning regularly so that the chicken browns evenly.
4. Add the onions, mushrooms, Wattie's Italian Style Tomatoes, olives and season well with freshly ground black pepper.
5. Cover and simmer over a low heat for 30-40 minutes until chicken is tender. Serve with pasta and your favourite vegetables.