- 12 Wattie's Golden Heart Tri Browns
- 300 g can Wattie's Spaghetti
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 100 g finely sliced ham
- Place the Wattie's Golden Heart Tri Browns on a foil-lined baking tray.
- Place a spoonful of Wattie's Spaghetti on top.
- Scatter the cheese and ham on top.
- Fan bake at 200°C for 12-15 minutes until golden and crispy. Serve hot.
You can substitute Wattie’s Spaghetti with Wattie’s Spaghetti 50% Less Added Sugar*, if preferred.
* Contains 50% less added sugar and 30% less salt than the regular Wattie’s Spaghetti in tomato sauce 420g.