- 7-8 slices sourdough baguette (or ciabatta bread)
- Olive oil
- 135g pottle Mediterranean Beetroot and Feta Cream Layered Dip
- 1 pear, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup microgreens
- 1-2 tbsp dukkah*
- Brush the sourdough bread slices with a little olive oil. Cook in a pan until golden.
- Spread a generous layer of Mediterranean Beetroot and Feta Cream Layered Dip onto the toasted bread. Top with pear slices and microgreens. Sprinkle over dukkah.
- *Use store bought Dukkah or make your own. Here’s a dukkah recipe.
Swap it out
- Replace pear slices with sliced avocado.