- 225g San Remo Macaroni Elbows
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 200g boneless and skinless chicken breast, diced
- 3 rashers bacon, chopped
- 100g button mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Tasty Cheddar Macaroni Cheese Pasta Bake
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika (optional)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Cook San Remo Macaroni Elbows in lightly salted, boiling water for 8-10 minutes until just tender. Drain. Return macaroni to saucepan.
- While pasta is cooking heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add onion and cook over medium heat until onion softens. Add chicken and bacon. Cook for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms are soft and chicken is cooked. Add to macaroni.
- Pour HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Tasty Cheddar Macaroni Cheese Pasta Bake over macaroni and stir to combine. Spoon into an ovenproof dish.
- Mix panko crumbs, paprika and Parmesan cheese together and sprinkle over macaroni cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until macaroni cheese is hot and the top is golden.
Watch How To Video
Pour, Stir and Bake – creamy quick and delicious Classic Mac Cheese that just got better!