- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 400g - 450g rump steak cut into strips
- 4 cups (400g) prepared vegetables*
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1x 400g (2x 200g) pkt Udon noodles
- 2 Spring onions, sliced on the diagonal to garnish
- toasted sesame seeds to garnish
1. Heat sesame oil in a wok or frying pan. Add onion and stir-fry over medium heat until it begins to soften. Increase heat and add beef and stir-fry until meat browns. Reduce the heat and add the prepared vegetables and continue stir-frying for a further minute.
2. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce. Stir through and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes until meat is cooked and vegetables are tender. Remove Udon noodles from the packets and put into a bowl. Pour over boiling water to heat the noodles. Drain. Serve stir fry beef and vegetables over the noodles or toss the noodles through if wished . Garnish with sliced spring onions and toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Use a combination of your favourite vegetables such as – red capsicum slices, broccoli florets, celery diagonally sliced, mushrooms, sliced
- Alternatively replace fresh vegetables with a 400g bag of frozen Wattie’s Wok Creations Stir-fry vegetables
Replace beef with chicken breast or pork steaks cut into strips.