- 300 g chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, sliced into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 400 g bag Wattie’s Wok Creations Vietnamese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 125 g pouch Wattie’s Wok Creations Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir-Fry Sauce
- 225 g can Golden Circle Pineapple Pieces in Juice, drained
- 140 g egg noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok or deep frying pan and quickly cook the chicken until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
2.Add the onion to the pan and cook until it softens. Add the Wattie’s frozen Wok Creations Vietnamese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables. Pour Wattie’s Wok Creations Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir-Fry Sauce over vegetables. Toss to coat.
3. Add Golden Circle Pineapple Pieces and return the chicken to the pan. Cook for 4-6 minutes until chicken is cooked and vegetables are hot.
4. While the chicken is cooking, boil noodles in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water until just tender. Drain. Toss through sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds. Serve in bowls with the Sweet Chilli Chicken and vegetables.
Watch How To Video
Sesame oil is extracted from either raw or toasted sesame seeds. It has a strong nutty flavour so use sparingly as it can overpower the recipe if too much is added.
A range of specially selected frozen vegetables that are convenient, quick and simply delicious; broccoli, sugarsnap peas, butter beans, whole green beans, sliced red peppers, baby corn.
Wattie's® Bit on the Side® Sweet Chilli is a hot and spicy chilli sauce that is great for dipping, as a marinade or condiment on the side. Available in a 300g bottle.