- 200g packet Tim Tam biscuits, roughly chopped
- 12 marshmallows, cut into quarters
- 1 Kg pottle Greek-style yoghurt with honey
- 425g can Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup, drained
- 8 strawberries (optional)
- Stir the chopped Tim Tam biscuits and marshmallows into the Greek yoghurt.
- Carefully fold through the Wattie’s Boysenberries. Spoon into a serving bowl. Garnish with fresh strawberries if wished.
- Use 500g Greek-style yoghurt with honey and 300ml cream, lightly whipped, for a lighter ambrosia.
- Retain the boysenberry juice and freeze in ice cube containers. Add to chilled sparkling water for a refreshing boysenberry drink.