- 250 g tub sour cream
- 4-6 sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 50 g feta, crumbled
- 1 handful coriander leaves, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp lime or lemon juice, to taste
- 650 g bag Wattie’s Chilli and Lime Zing Flavoured Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 210°C fan bake.
2. Mix together Country Goodness Sour Cream, sundried tomatoes, spring onions, crumbled feta, coriander and lime juice. Set aside for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to infuse.
3. Place Wattie’s Chilli and Lime Zing Flavoured Wedges in a single layer on a flat oven tray. Bake for approximately 20 minutes until golden, turning once during cooking.
4. Serve the hot wedges with the dip.
Watch How To Video
Super crunchy golden potato wedges seasoned with a refreshing lime sensation and kick of spicy chilli, these wedges will leave your taste buds tingling for more.