- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 3 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, cooked
- 250ml bottle Eta Lite & Free Feta & Garlic Dressing
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g traditional feta
1. Cook Israeli couscous in lightly salted rapidly boiling water for 8-10 minutes, until couscous is tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain well and tip into a mixing bowl.
2. Add red capsicum, spring onions and corn. Add ½ cup Eta Lite & Free Feta & Garlic Dressing. Carefully mix couscous and vegetables together.
3. Spoon onto a serving platter. Place tomato halves on the salad and crumble feta over just before serving.