- 400g pork mince
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400g bag Wattie's WOK Creations Chinese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 210g pouch Wattie's WOK Creations Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- 350g pkt Singapore noodles
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Roll pork mince into small balls. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a dash of oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the pork balls and brown over a medium to high heat for 5 minutes until cooked. Remove the pork from the pan and set aside.
- Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and allow to sizzle – making sure it doesn’t burn. Add Wattie’s Frozen WOK Creations Chinese Style Vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour over Wattie's WOK Creations Teriyaki Sauce. Add Singapore noodles and toss to mix. Return the cooked pork balls to the pan. Continue cooking until the pork, noodles and vegetables are hot. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
An inspiring range of frozen vegetables that will make you a great meal in minutes. A combination of julienne carrots, broccoli, sliced celery, sugarsnap peas, sliced red peppers and red onion.