- 500g chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 1 x 410g can whole baby corn, drained
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced green beans
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Honey Soy Stir-Fry sauce
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add chicken and onion and stir-fry until chicken is golden and nearly cooked.
2. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Honey Soy sauce and stir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
4. Serve with cooked jasmine rice. Garnish with spring onions and a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds if wished.
Create a Chinese inspired stir-fry brimming with delicious traditional flavours. Honey, soy and sesame oil combine to produce a brilliant balance of sweet & savoury flavours.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18