- ½ cup Craigs Apricot Jam
- 250ml Golden Circle Apricot Nectar juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt flakes
- 1.4 kg loin of pork, scored
- Apricot & Cranberry Sauce
- 2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
- 125ml Golden Circle Apricot Nectar juice
- ½ cup Craisins, soaked in ½ cup boiling water
- 1½ Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper & salt
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
1. Heat Craigs Apricot jam and Golden Circle Apricot Nectar juice in a saucepan. Set aside. Massage pork skin with olive oil, then rub with salt. Place in a roasting pan and cook in a preheated oven of 220°C for 20–25 minutes, until the skin is bubbling and crisp. Remove from oven and brush all over with apricot jam mixture.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 180°C and return pork to oven. Continue roasting for a further 50 to 55 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 68°C. Remove pork from pan and cover with foil to rest.
3. Meanwhile, add shallots to pan and sauté until lightly browned. Add remaining apricot nectar and jam mixture and 125ml Golden Circle Apricot Nectar juice. Add craisins in water, vinegar, and season with pepper & salt. Cook, for 5 minutes. Stir in chopped thyme and parsley. Slice pork and divide amongst plates. Spoon over cranberry sauce.