- ¼ cup Wattie’s Creations Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Wattie’s Creations Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 750 g chicken nibbles
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted* (optional)
- Thai basil or coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together Wattie’s Hoisin Sauce, Wattie’s Sweet Chilli Sauce and ginger. Add chicken nibbles and toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow chicken to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (fan assisted).
- Place chicken nibbles in a single layer on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and Thai basil or coriander before serving, if wished.
- Cook the chicken on a BBQ preheated to medium. Turn regularly to avoid the chicken burning, brushing with remaining marinade during cooking.
- *To toast sesame seeds. Place in a small pan. Toast over a medium heat, shaking the pan often until golden, being careful not to burn.
Swap it out
- Replace chicken nibbles with drumsticks. Cooking times will vary.
Switch it up
- This sticky sauce works well with chicken, pork or beef kebabs.