- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1-2 spicy chorizo sausages, sliced, or for a milder flavour cabanossi sausage
- 150 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 500 g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 3-4 sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- shaved Parmesan to garnish
- basil leaves to garnish
- fettuccine or spaghetti to serve
1. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan. Add onion and garlic and cook over a medium heat until the onion starts to soften, being careful not to let it burn. Add chorizo and mushrooms. Increase the heat a little and continue cooking until mushrooms are soft.
2. Pour in HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Alfredo Pasta Sauce. Add sundried tomatoes. Continue cooking until sauce is hot.
3. Serve sauce over cooked fettuccine or spaghetti. Garnish with shaved parmesan and fresh basil. Allow approximately 300g of dried fettuccine or spaghetti to serve 4. Cook according to packet instructions.