- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ¾ - 1 cup (approx) milk
- 420 g can Wattie’s Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 rashers cooked bacon, diced or 1/2 cup diced ham
- 225 g can Golden Circle Pineapple Pieces in Syrup, drained well
- ½ capsicum, diced
- 1-2 cups grated cheese
- Make the base by sifting together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the oregano and rub in the butter with the fingertips. Add enough milk to make a soft dough.
- Roll out on a floured board and place on a lined baking tray or in a greased pizza tray.
- Spread with Wattie’s Spaghetti and top with onion, bacon, Golden Circle Pineapple, capsicum and cheese. Bake in an oven preheated to 220°C for 15-20 minutes.
To make a cheesy crust pizza, after rolling out dough place a circle of cheese around the edge of the dough and roll the dough over the cheese, brush with milk and press it down. Complete by following step 3.