- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ¾ - 1 cup (approx) milk
- 420 g can Wattie’s Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 rashers cooked bacon, diced or 1/2 cup diced ham
- 225 g can Golden Circle Pineapple Pieces in Syrup, drained well
- ½ capsicum, diced
- 1-2 cups grated cheese
1. Make the base by sifting together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the oregano and rub in the butter with the fingertips. Add enough milk to make a soft dough.
2. Roll out on a floured board and place on a lined baking tray or in a greased pizza tray.
3. Spread with Wattie’s Spaghetti and top with onion, bacon, Golden Circle Pineapple, capsicum and cheese. Bake in an oven preheated to 220°C for 15-20 minutes.
Watch How To Video
To make a cheesy crust pizza, after rolling out dough place a circle of cheese around the edge of the dough and roll the dough over the cheese, brush with milk and press it down. Complete by following step 3.
Here's a way to make the classic kiwi pizza base extra special: