- 3 rashers bacon, rind removedand chopped
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 6 slices bread
- 1 can Wattie’s Spaghetti
- Cook bacon in a frying and cut into pieces. Grate cheese.
- Place one piece of bread in a heated toastie maker or frying pan.
- Spoon a good amount of Wattie’s Spaghetti in the middle of the bread (making sure you don’t over fill or the filling will spill out during cooking). Scatter over the bacon and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Carefully top with the second slice of bread ... and toast away. Cook both sides until golden brown. Enjoy, it’s hot sandwich heaven!
You can substitute Wattie’s Spaghetti with Wattie’s Spaghetti 50% Less Added Sugar*, if preferred.
- Ham, salami or sausage
- Finely chopped or sliced onion
- Crushed pineapple, well drained.
* Contains 50% less added sugar and 30% less salt than the regular Wattie’s Spaghetti in tomato sauce 420g.