- 1 cup orzo or risoni pasta
- 2 cups Wattie’s frozen Supersweet Corn Kernels
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 1-2 chorizo or spicy sausage(s), halved lengthwise and sliced
- ¾ x 250 ml bottle Eta Southwest Chipotle Flavoured Dressing
- 50 g feta, crumbled
- 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
- Cook orzo pasta in plenty of boiling lightly salted water until just cooked. Drain and refresh in cold water. Place into a bowl.
- Put Wattie’s frozen Supersweet Corn Kernels into a microwave proof bowl. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes or until hot. Cool. Add to the cooked orzo.
- Add red onion, red and green capsicums and chorizo.
- Stir through Eta Southwest Chipotle Flavoured Dressing until well mixed. Serve garnished with crumbled feta and chopped parsley.
Juicy golden supersweet corn kernels, grown under the sunny Gisborne skies where the ideal combination of high sunshine and rich soil creates the perfect conditions for our corn to thrive.