- ¾ cup Wattie's Smoked Hickory Flavoured BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1.2 kg boneless pork shoulder, rind removed and fat trimmed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Combine Wattie's Smoked Hickory Flavoured BBQ Sauce, cider vinegar, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, mustard and thyme in a small bowl. Place the pork, onion and garlic in a small casserole dish. Pour over the liquid. Cover and cook in the oven for 2 1/2 hours or until the pork is very tender. Turn the pork occasionally.
3. Remove the pork from the casserole dish and shred with two forks. Return to the casserole and stir through the sauce.
4. Serve with coleslaw in ciabatta rolls.