- 6 Wattie's Steakhouse Burgers Original
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup Eta Sour Cream and Chives Dressing
- ¼ cup non-fat plain yoghurt
- 8 small pita pockets or 4 large
- 1 cup finely shredded lettuce (approx)
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 kg Wattie's Golden Heart Shoestring Fries to accompany
1. Grill the Wattie’s Original Steakhouse Burgers under a high heat for 4 minutes on each side. Finely slice the burgers and place in a bowl with the spring onion, garlic, ground cumin, fresh mint and Eta Sour Cream and Chive Dressing and yoghurt. Toss well.
2. Split open 8 small pita pockets and stuff with a little shredded lettuce and diced tomato and then a good spoonful of beef mixture.
3. If wished garnish with a little chopped fresh coriander or parsley. Serve immediately with Wattie’s Shoestring Potato Fries.
Place the contents of 1kg bag of Wattie’s Shoestring Potato Fries onto a large baking tray. Cook at 230°C for 10-15 minutes until crispy and golden.