- 4 cups salad greens (mixed lettuce, rocket or baby spinach)
- 100g cooked squid rings
- 100g surimi, flaked
- 200g cooked, peeled prawns
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- ½ small red onion, very thinly sliced into rings
- ¾ cup ETA Seafood Dressing
- Place the salad greens on a serving platter or into a bowl.
- Place the squid, surimi, prawns, avocado and red onion in a bowl. Drizzle over ½ cup of the dressing and toss gently.
- Pile the salad mixture into the salad greens and drizzle with extra dressing.
Add ½ cup chopped rockmelon or mango for a tropical twist.