- 100g bacon rashers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 450g lean beef mince
- 150g button or flat brown mushrooms, sliced
- 525g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup cream
- Handful fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Shaved Parmesan
1. Heat a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan. Add bacon and brown over a medium heat. Remove from the pan and set aside. Reduce the heat and add onion and garlic and stir-fry until onion softens being careful not to burn the garlic. Increase the heat and add mince and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes to brown the meat. Use a wooden spoon to break up the mince.
2. Return the bacon to the pan. Add mushrooms. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Bolognese Pasta Sauce. Stir and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the meat is cooked. Remove from heat and stand for 5 minutes. Stir through cream. Serve over spaghetti and garnish with basil leaves and shaved Parmesan.