- 700 g baby new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 sprig mint
- 150 g sliced salami
- ½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 4-5 gherkins, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- handful Italian parsley leaves
1. Cook new potatoes in boiling, lightly salted water with a sprig of mint, for about 10-15 minutes, or untill just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool in a large bowl.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, pan-fry the salami until crisp. Remove from pan and add to potatoes.
3. In a small bowl, combine HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise with mustard and gherkins.
4. Add radishes and spring onions to potatoes. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Mix through mayonnaise mixture. Turn on to a serving platter and garnish with Italian parsley.
This dressing makes a great spread on sandwiches and rolls to go with all your favourite summer fillings.