- 1L water
- 250g instant polenta
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
Rosemary Polenta Chips:
- Bring water to the boil and add salt.
- Slowly drizzle in polenta while constantly whisking, lower the heat and cook for further 10-12 minutes stirring every 2 minutes.
- Add rosemary and cook for 2 minutes, add butter and Parmesan and stir well.
- Pour into a tray and place in fridge until well set.
- Cut into large size chips, dust lightly with flour.
- Heat a deep pan with olive oil about ½ inch deep. When hot, add polenta chips, careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook and turn to brown evenly. Remove from oil, drain on paper towels and serve with the paprika mayonnaise.
- In a bowl mix HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise and paprika together and serve.
Sprinkle with extra sea salt and paprika, if wished.