- 2/3 French stick
- 6 Tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cos lettuce, trimmed of coarse leaves and washed
- 320 g smoked ham
- 200 g asparagus, peeled, blanched, cut into 4cm pieces
- 6 sundried tomato halves, drained and finely sliced
- ¾ cup Eta Caesar Dressing with Parmesan
1. Cut French stick in half lengthwise, cut into 1cm slices, arrange on a baking tray and brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Cook at 180ºC for 6-8 minutes or until crisp and golden.
2. Cut the cos lettuce into chunky pieces and arrange in a bowl or serving platter.
3. Cut smoked ham into strips, scatter over lettuce with croutons, asparagus and sundried tomatoes. Pour over ETA Caesar Dressing with Parmesan.