1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place onion and mixed root vegetables into a shallow roasting dish. Toss through olive oil. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. While the vegetables are roasting, wrap the garlic bulb in foil and place on the oven rack and allow to cook until soft – this will take about 15-20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 180°C.
2. Put chopped silverbeet into a microwave proof bowl. Pour over half a can of Wattie’s Pesto Style Tomatoes. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Squeeze the pulp from the garlic bulb and stir into the silverbeet. Mix together with the roasted vegetables, season to taste and set aside to cool.
3. Pour the remaining pesto style tomatoes into the base of a lasagne-style dish (2 litre capacity).
4. Cut lasagne sheets into approximately 12cm x 18cm pieces. Put 1/8 of the vegetable filling along the short end of the pasta sheet and roll up. Place into the dish seam-side down. Continue assembling and place in a single layer in the dish. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Alfredo Pasta Sauce. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until pasta is cooked and top is golden.