- 1kg pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 200g chorizo, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 100g feta cheese, in 1cm cubes
- 50g rocket (about half a bag)
- ¼ cup Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (fanbake).
2. Toss the pumpkin in the olive oil, season with salt and pepper then roast for 20 – 25 minutes.
3. Heat a fry-pan and cook the chorizo till crispy.
4. In a large salad bowl, combine the roast pumpkin, cooked chorizo, feta and rocket.
5. For the dressing, combine Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip and yoghurt and drizzle over the salad. Lightly toss to coat the salad.