- 500g beef mince
- 1 onion, finely diced
- ½ cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup Wattie’s BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Wattie’s Frozen Peas
- 6 sheets flaky puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and brown the mince. Add onion and cook for a few minutes. Add the sauces and frozen peas and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until mince is cooked.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease 12 muffin tins. Use a cookie cutter or cup to cut circles out of the pastry and place in muffin tins. Fill each pastry case with the mince mixture, being careful not to overfill.
- Cut smaller circles out of the pastry for the lids. Brush the edges of the pastry cases with beaten egg and place a lid on top, pressing together gently. Brush tops with beaten egg and make a small slit in the top of each savoury to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. When cooked, serve hot with your favourite Wattie’s sauce.
Wattie's® BBQ Sauce is a tasty sauce with a smoky flavour, perfect for adding to meat before you barbecue or as a condiment, once meat is cooked. Available in a 560g Upside Down bottle or EZ Squeeze 580g bottle (ideal for kids).