- ½ cup orzo pasta (risoni)
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 medium carrots, grated
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 small yellow capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 250ml bottle Eta Avocado & Garlic Dressing
- Handful fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
1. Cook orzo in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain thoroughly and put into a bowl.
2. Add spring onions, carrot, capsicums, avocado and tomatoes. Add about 1/3 cup of Eta Avocado & Garlic Dressing and carefully mix through adding more dressing if required. Transfer to a serving bowl and scatter over the chopped parsley.