- 400g lean beef mince
- 400g can Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes
- 420g can Wattie's Chilli Beans Mild
- Corn chips
- Grated cheese
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup lite sour cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown mince.
- Stir in Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes and Wattie’s Chilli Beans Mild. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until mince is cooked and beans are hot. Serve over corn chips. Scatter over grated cheese and serve with Avocado cream.
- Blend together avocado, sour cream and lemon juice to a smooth consistency. Season to taste
Ripened on the vine under the Hawke’s Bay sun, Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes are diced and blended, then seasoned for an authentic Mexican flavour.
To create NZ's top-selling chilli beans we add nourishing red kidney beans to a thick and rich blend of tomatoes, capsicum, onion and chilli powder. The delicious mild flavour is suitable for the whole family.