- 500 g lean lamb or beef mince
- 420 g can Wattie's Chilli Beans Mild
- 400 g can Wattie's Mexican Style Tomatoes
- nacho cheese corn chips
- 1 handful grated cheese
- ½ cup lite sour cream (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives or spring onions (optional)
- In a non-stick pan, heat a dash of oil and brown mince in batches.
- Return mince to the pan, add Wattie’s Chilli Beans Mild and Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes to the mince. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place corn chips into individual bowls, spoon over nacho mince. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Place under a hot grill to melt.
- Top with sour cream and chopped chives if you wish. Serve with a salsa or fresh green salad.
Serve Nachos with zingy salsa made from 1 chopped tomato, 1⁄4 cup chopped mint or coriander and finely chopped red onion. Toss together with the juice of a lime.
To create NZ's top-selling chilli beans we add nourishing red kidney beans to a thick and rich blend of tomatoes, capsicum, onion and chilli powder. The delicious mild flavour is suitable for the whole family.