- 200g dry thick Pad Thai rice noodles
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced lengthwise
- 400g chicken breast, boneless and skinless cut into strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 210g pouch Wattie's WOK Creations Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 spring onions, sliced on an angle
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- ⅓ cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Lime or lemon wedges (optional)
- Cook the noodles in plenty of boiling water for approx. 5-7 minutes until just tender (or as per instructions on pack). Drain. Refresh in cold water and drain again.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or frying pan. Add onion and fry until it starts to soften. Increase the heat. Add chicken strips and stir-fry until golden and nearly cooked.
- Add beaten eggs and stir-fry until just scrambled and set.
- Reduce the heat. Add cooked noodles and Wattie’s WOK Creations Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce. Toss for 1-2 minutes until noodles and chicken are coated and sauce hot. Toss through spring onions, bean sprouts, coriander and half the chopped peanuts.
- Serve in bowls garnished with the remaining chopped peanuts and wedge of lime or lemon if wished.
Watch How To Video
Create the perfect Pad Thai at home. This sweet & sour style sauce brings rice noodles to life. Add chicken, prawns, spring onion, bean sprouts and egg to enjoy the tantalising taste of Thailand.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18