- half of a double sponge
- 4 Tbsp Craig’s Raspberry Jam
- ½ cup sweet or medium sweet Sherry
- 410 g can Wattie's Fruit Salad in Clear Fruit Juice, well drained
- 300 ml bottle cream
- 600 ml carton prepared custard
- ¼ cup grated chocolate
1. Spread sponge half with the Craig’s Raspberry Jam and place in the base and sides of a large serving bowl.
2. Pour over the Sherry.
3. Spread the well drained Wattie’s Fruit Salad on top.
4. Whip the cream until soft peaks form and blend half the whipped cream with the custard. Spread the custard evenly over the fruit and sponge.
5. Spread the remaining whipped cream over the top of the custard and refrigerate one hour before serving.
Decorate with grated chocolate before serving.