- 420 g can Wattie’s Condensed Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 spanish chorizo sausage, chopped
- 1 cup risotto rice
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
- ¼ cup cream (optional)
1. Heat Wattie’s Condensed Creamy Pumpkin Soup with 1 cup of water. Set aside.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan. Add onion, garlic and chorizo and stir fry for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add rice and stir until grains whiten. Pour in wine and reduce by half. Stir in soup and water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking until rice is tender. Season to taste. Stir through chopped parsley and cream.