- 2 standard pizza bases
- 135g pottle Mediterranean Chunky Basil Pesto Dip
- 200g Brie
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 15-20 green olives
- Handful fresh curly rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C (fan bake).
- Spread pizza bases with Mediterranean Chunky Basil Pesto Dip. Top with slices of brie, sliced prosciutto and olives. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and prosciutto crispy. Stand for 5 minutes. Scatter over rocket leaves just before serving.
You can substitute the Basil Pesto Dip with Mediterranean Layered Margherita Dip, if preferred.